Gone are the days of balancing your checkbook, filling out deposit slips and hitting up the ATM for cash. We offer a variety of online options for you to manage your account anytime, anywhere.
- CU Online- When you open an account make sure you set up CU Online so that you have access to your account 24/7.
- Mobile Money - Download the Collins Community CU Mobile App so you can view balances, transfer funds or deposit checks on the go.
- Mobile Deposit - You're pumped when you see that birthday card in the mail from aunt Sue, but when are you going to make time to get to the Credit Union? No worries, with Mobile Deposit you can deposit the funds with a snap of your smartphone camera.
- Bill Pay - Make sure you never miss a payment. Pay all your bills in one place, at one time, with Bill Pay; a feature of CU Online.
- eStatements - Hello paper overload! I mean, shredders are sweet, but cut the clutter by signing up for eStatements. With eStatements, all your account information will be securely stored in one place.
- Money Meter - Track your budget online with Money Meter, our personal financial management tool.
- popmoney - Seriously, who carries cash, anymore? Pay back your friend the $10 you owe them from the movie the other night with popmoney.