Just as having regular health checkups is important to safeguarding your health, having periodic mortgage checkups is important to ensuring you achieve your long-term financial goals.
Whether you are shopping for a new place, considering home improvements or just want to make sure you have the best option available, a mortgage checkup allows you to sit down with a Collins Community CU real estate loan officer to review your goals.
If you have any of the symptoms listed below, it's time to schedule a mortgage checkup!
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Buying or selling a home
- Need to get pre-approved for a mortgage
- Think you can’t qualify for a mortgage
- Think you need a large down payment
- Still paying Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI)
- Need to consolidate debt
- Want cash out for a large purchase
- Adjustable Rate nearing reset
It's Time For A Mortgage Checkup
Complete the form below to schedule your free no-obligation mortgage checkup.