Beware of Unidentified Calls or Attempts to Gain Access to Your Online Banking Account
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your online banking account, and you believe it to be suspicious or fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information, or online banking credentials to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information or login credentials. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
Open an account to start earning extra cash!Join Now
Making Your Financial Goals Happen, Together.
As a valued member of Collins Community Credit Union, we are committed to serving you and care about your financial health. To support you in meeting your financial goals, we’ve partnered with GreenPath Financial Wellness to offer you free individualized counseling, guidance, and educational resources.
As a member of Collins Community Credit Union, you can receive:
- Financial Counseling – You have access to free, one-on-one financial counseling delivered by caring, certified experts. They’ll help you to understand your situation, learn about options, and make a plan to meet your goals.
- Debt Management Services – If you have high-interest credit card debt, a GreenPath Debt Management Plan may be able to help lower your interest rates so you can pay off debt faster.
- Housing Services – Take advantage of foreclosure prevention services, homebuyer counseling, rental counseling, and reverse mortgage counseling.
- Credit Report Review – Learn how to read your personal credit report, how a credit score is calculated, and how to improve your score.
- Student Loan Counseling – Understand repayment options that can postpone or lower your payments. Learn the pros and cons of each strategy so you can make an informed decision on which is best for you.
To protect your information, do not share private financial information when filling out the contact form. It is an unsecured form of communication.