Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
Debit Cards and Credit Cards offer both convenience and risk. You can make purchases easily, but if your card falls in the wrong hands, your personal accounts are vulnerable. Now, you can safeguard your information with CardValet™, the mobile app that lets you deactivate your Debit Card and Credit Card when they're not in use. Protect your cards against fraud and theft by turning them on and off, and get real-time alerts to ensure your cards are used only by you.
CardValet lets you:
- Turn your Debit Card and Credit Card on and off
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and geographic locations
- Receive alerts when your debit card is used, approved or exceeds the transaction controls set by you
- Stay informed of potential fraud with alerts on attempted, declined transactions
- Get real-time balances for your accounts