REMINDER: Collins Community Credit Union will be performing a core conversion April 27 through May 1. During the conversion period you will experience service limitations as well as branch closures. All branches, including the in-store branches, will close at 5:30 p.m. on April 27 and reopen for business on Tuesday, May 1. To learn more about the core conversion, and to view frequently asked questions, click here.
You can access your Collins Community Credit Union account statement online by signing up for eStatements. This will not only help eliminate the paper mail that arrives at your home, but you will be able to access your statement several days before you would normally receive a paper statement.
To view or sign up for eStatements, login to CU Online.
If you do not currently have CU Online, enroll now.
Benefits of utilizing eStatements:
- Receive statement days sooner
- Access the secure eStatement website from any PC with Internet access
- Allows access to past 12 calendar months of statements, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Environmentally friendly
- Identity theft - No statements sitting in the mail
- It's FREE
- Easy to follow online enrollment
- Can cancel at any time
For more information about eStatements, call our Member Contact Center at 800-475-1150, email us at email@example.com or stop into any Collins Community CU branch.