You can access your Collins Community Credit Union account statement online by signing up for eStatements. This will not only help eliminate the paper mail that arrives at your home, but you will be able to access your statement several days before you would normally receive a paper statement.
eStatement Enrollment Instructions:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the 'Accounts' tab at the top, then click 'Statements' from the drop-down menu.
- Review the Online Statement Enrollment Agreement and confirm that you Agree.
- Verify that the correct email address is listed under 'Statement Notification', and review and confirm your statement delivery preferences for each account.
- Click 'Enroll', and you're done! You will receive an email notification confirming your enrollment into eStatements.
Benefits of utilizing eStatements:
- Receive statement days sooner
- Access the secure eStatement website from any PC with Internet access
- Allows access to past 12 calendar months of statements, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Environmentally friendly
- Identity theft - No statements sitting in the mail
- It's FREE
- Easy to follow online enrollment
- Can cancel at any time
For more information about eStatements, call our Member Contact Center at 800-475-1150, email us at email@example.com or stop into any Collins Community Credit Union branch.
Important Information Regarding Member Share Statements2018-07-10 16:25:17
6 Affordable Date Night Ideas for Valentine's Day2018-02-05 13:38:34