Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
The Annual Meeting is an opportunity for all members to engage in their Collins Community CU membership.
Registration is required to join the meeting. Please click here to register. A meeting invitation will be sent closer to the event date.
Vote Now for your Board of Directors!
This year, we’re offering a convenient and easy online voting option. Cast your vote by November 9, 2022, to be entered in our raffle for one $250 prize and two $100 prizes. Prize winners will be announced during the Virtual Annual Meeting on November 9, 2022.
Elections are being held to fill the expiring terms of three directors and a special election for one unexpired term. Click here to read the Board of Director candidate bios. Online voting begins October 10, 2022, at 12:01 AM CDT and ends November 4, 2022, at 11:59 PM CDT. Election results will be announced at the Virtual Annual Meeting on Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
To log in and cast your vote, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to visit the online voting center.
- Enter your Date of Birth + Last 4 SSN. For businesses, please use the Last 6 EIN. Date of Birth (mmddyyyy) example: January 1, 1901 would be entered as 01011901 - include zero’s “0”. With last 4 of SSN, it would look like 010119011234.
- Then enter your zip code.
- Once you’re logged in, you can review the ballot, make your selections and submit your vote.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.