Published on Oct 19, 2015
On October 25, 2015, Bill Pay will receive a routine update. This page will provide an overview of what you can expect to see and how these updates will enhance your user experience.
Here's What You Can Expect...
- Pop Money and Bill Pay will be in the same area
- The payment activity for Bill Pay and Pop Money will be shown in the History
- Now you will be able to see how the payment is getting sent (electronic, draft check, etc.)
- ‘Manage my Bills’ will no longer exist. Instead, you can edit each biller by clicking on them, then clicking on details.
- Add a phone number or email address when sending a check to someone and Bill Pay will notify them to watch for it in the mail.
- Biller = Payee/Recipient
- Pay Date = Deliver By
- Bill History = Activity
- Pay Today = Rush Delivery
- Make Payment = Send Money
- Request for Money = Split an Expense
Be Sure to Update Your Browser
Please note: After October 25, if you are using one of the browsers listed below you will need to update your browser or you will not be able to access the BillPay page.
- Internet Explorer 8
- Android 4
- Google Chrome 35
- Firefox 34
- Safari 5
If you have any questions regarding these updates, please call 855-840-3269, or contact us using the chat icon or message icon in Online Banking.