On October 25, 2015, Bill Pay will receive a routine update. This page will provide an overview of what you can expect to see and how these updates will enhance your user experience.
Here's What You Can Expect...
- Pop Money and Bill Pay will be in the same area
- The payment activity for Bill Pay and Pop Money will be shown in the History
- Now you will be able to see how the payment is getting sent (electronic, draft check, etc.)
- ‘Manage my Bills’ will no longer exist. Instead, you can edit each biller by clicking on them, then clicking on details.
- Add a phone number or email address when sending a check to someone and Bill Pay will notify them to watch for it in the mail.
- Biller = Payee/Recipient
- Pay Date = Deliver By
- Bill History = Activity
- Pay Today = Rush Delivery
- Make Payment = Send Money
- Request for Money = Split an Expense
Be Sure to Update Your Browser
- Internet Explorer 8
- Android 4
- Google Chrome 35
- Firefox 34
- Safari 5