We are currently experiencing issues with Online Banking Business Bill Pay. Our team is working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
On October 25, 2015, Bill Pay will receive a routine update. This page will provide an overview of what you can expect to see and how these updates will enhance your user experience.
Here's What You Can Expect...
- Pop Money and Bill Pay will be in the same area
- The payment activity for Bill Pay and Pop Money will be shown in the History
- Now you will be able to see how the payment is getting sent (electronic, draft check, etc.)
- ‘Manage my Bills’ will no longer exist. Instead, you can edit each biller by clicking on them, then clicking on details.
- Add a phone number or email address when sending a check to someone and Bill Pay will notify them to watch for it in the mail.
- Biller = Payee/Recipient
- Pay Date = Deliver By
- Bill History = Activity
- Pay Today = Rush Delivery
- Make Payment = Send Money
- Request for Money = Split an Expense
Be Sure to Update Your Browser
- Internet Explorer 8
- Android 4
- Google Chrome 35
- Firefox 34
- Safari 5