Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
On October 25, 2015, Bill Pay will receive a routine update. This page will provide an overview of what you can expect to see and how these updates will enhance your user experience.
Here's What You Can Expect...
- Pop Money and Bill Pay will be in the same area
- The payment activity for Bill Pay and Pop Money will be shown in the History
- Now you will be able to see how the payment is getting sent (electronic, draft check, etc.)
- ‘Manage my Bills’ will no longer exist. Instead, you can edit each biller by clicking on them, then clicking on details.
- Add a phone number or email address when sending a check to someone and Bill Pay will notify them to watch for it in the mail.
- Biller = Payee/Recipient
- Pay Date = Deliver By
- Bill History = Activity
- Pay Today = Rush Delivery
- Make Payment = Send Money
- Request for Money = Split an Expense
Be Sure to Update Your Browser
- Internet Explorer 8
- Android 4
- Google Chrome 35
- Firefox 34
- Safari 5