We are currently experiencing issues with Online Banking Business Bill Pay. Our team is working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Due to the updates, members will need to re-enroll into our eStatements system. However, you will continue to have the same streamlined experience with free online access to your account statements 24/7. Click here to learn how to sign up for eStatements.
To ensure you have sufficient time to get re-enrolled with eStatements, we have implemented the following changes:
- For our Advantage Checking and Advantage Protect Checking account holders, eStatement enrollment will not be required to earn dividends during the months of February, March, or April. Beginning in May, enrollment in eStatements will be required again to earn dividends.
- Additionally, we will not be assessing the $2.00 monthly paper statement fee for all members in February, March, or April. Beginning in May, if you are not enrolled in eStatements, you will be charged the paper statement fee.
What's to love about eStatements?
- Get Early Access: You can receive your account statement days sooner than you normally would in the mail.
- It's Secure: Your digital documents are more secure than paper statements, so you don't have to worry about them being misplaced, stolen, or getting lost in the mail.
- It's Free: eStatements are free for all Collins Community Credit Union members. Further, by signing up for eStatements, you're helping us save money (and trees!) since eStatements are much more cost-effective to produce than regular notices.
- It's Easy: Online enrollment is quick and simple. If you need assistance, our team is always here to help.
If you have any questions regarding this change or need assistance getting enrolled, please contact our team at 800-475-1150. Thank you for your membership!