Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
Collins Community Credit Union is committed to serving you in these uncertain and turbulent times. We understand that you may be feeling worried about your financial health, and may have already begun to be financially impacted by COVID-19.
We’ve implemented several programs to assist our members, business members, and the communities we serve.
Taking Care of Our Members
- Consumer Loans - For a loan extension or personal loan, please call 800-475-1150 or log in to Online Banking to complete a Financial Assistance request form and a member of our team will follow-up.
- Mortgage Loans - To complete a mortgage forbearance or deferment agreement, please call 800-475-1150 ext. 1928 or log in to Online Banking to complete a Financial Assistance request form and a member of our team will follow-up.
Taking Care of Our Business Members
If you need assistance, please contact Commercial Banking Relationship Manager, Jill Moore, via phone at 319-743-4673, via email, or log in to Online Banking to complete a Financial Assistance request form and a member of our team will follow-up. Additionally, the Commercial team has compiled a list of resources to help you navigate your next steps.
How You Can Support Small Business
Small businesses are at the heart of our local communities. Please, continue to support small businesses across Iowa.
- Shop online - Many businesses also have an online presence that allows them to conduct transactions and ship their product.
- Buy gift cards now and use them later.
- Order takeout from local restaurants.
- Engage on social media - React to, comment on, and share their content.
Taking Care of Our Communities
Collins Community Credit Union has committed $10,000 to the Iowa Credit Union Foundation’s Emergency Relief Fund. Donations will be used to assist Iowans in need during the COVID-19 pandemic, which has caused a major disruption to the state’s economy, the income of many Iowans, and the health of small businesses across the state. If you’d like to contribute, click here.
Taking Care of Our Employees
Collins Community Credit Union is actively taking steps to keep its employees protected during this time. Effective at 5:00 p.m. on March 17, all lobbies and in-store branches are closed. The branch drive-thrus remain open during normal business hours. Also, several employees will be working remotely or have moved into different areas to practice safe social distancing, and all branches and locations have been supplied extra cleaning supplies and hand sanitizer for staff use.