Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
As part of our ongoing commitment to keep member information secure, the update will provide increased security and protection for Online Banking users.
How you'll be affected:
Beginning on June 3, every Online Banking user will be required to do the following upon their first log in after the update:
- Validate your identity by choosing to receive a text message or phone call, which will provide you with a verification code to enter. If you choose not to receive a phone call or text message, you’ll be asked to answer security questions.
- Select and answer new security questions.
- Re-enroll in biometric authentication (for IOS users: Fingerprint or Face Recognition, and for Android users: Fingerprint).
What will look different:
- When logging into Online Banking, your User ID and Password will now be entered on the same page instead of entering the information on seperate pages.
- You will no longer have a passphrase or image.
- Lastly, the Online Banking sign in location on the Collins Community Credit Union website will be moving. To log-in, click the blue rectangle towards the top of the homepage, titled "Online Banking Sign In", and you will be directed to the Online Banking website.