As part of our ongoing commitment to keep member information secure, the update will provide increased security and protection for Online Banking users.
How you'll be affected:
Beginning on June 3, every Online Banking user will be required to do the following upon their first log in after the update:
- Validate your identity by choosing to receive a text message or phone call, which will provide you with a verification code to enter. If you choose not to receive a phone call or text message, you’ll be asked to answer security questions.
- Select and answer new security questions.
- Re-enroll in biometric authentication (for IOS users: Fingerprint or Face Recognition, and for Android users: Fingerprint).
What will look different:
- When logging into Online Banking, your User ID and Password will now be entered on the same page instead of entering the information on seperate pages.
- You will no longer have a passphrase or image.
- Lastly, the Online Banking sign in location on the Collins Community Credit Union website will be moving. To log-in, click the blue rectangle towards the top of the homepage, titled "Online Banking Sign In", and you will be directed to the Online Banking website.