Published on May 28, 2020
As part of our ongoing commitment to keep member information secure, the update will provide increased security and protection for Online Banking users.
How you'll be affected:
Beginning on June 3, every Online Banking user will be required to do the following upon their first log in after the update:
- Validate your identity by choosing to receive a text message or phone call, which will provide you with a verification code to enter. If you choose not to receive a phone call or text message, you’ll be asked to answer security questions.
- Select and answer new security questions.
- Re-enroll in biometric authentication (for IOS users: Fingerprint or Face Recognition, and for Android users: Fingerprint).
What will look different:
- When logging into Online Banking, your User ID and Password will now be entered on the same page instead of entering the information on seperate pages.
- You will no longer have a passphrase or image.
- Lastly, the Online Banking sign in location on the Collins Community Credit Union website will be moving. To log-in, click the blue rectangle towards the top of the homepage, titled "Online Banking Sign In", and you will be directed to the Online Banking website.