Beware of Unidentified Calls or Attempts to Gain Access to Your Online Banking Account
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your online banking account, and you believe it to be suspicious or fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information, or online banking credentials to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information or login credentials. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
Here's what you need to know:
- Online Banking will be offline from 12:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 6 while the upgrade takes place.
- After the upgrade, you will continue to use the same User ID and Passcode that you had previously established.
- If you currently use the Mobile App to access Online Banking, please update to the latest version of the app after the upgrade takes place.
- While the upgrade will provide a new, more stream-lined appearance to Online Banking, feature functionality and the way you're used to checking balances, utilizing Bill Pay, completing transfers, and more, will remain the same.
If you have any questions regarding the upgrade, or your Online Banking account, please contact our team at 800-475-1150.
What's to love about Online Banking and the Mobile App?
- Chat with us live, securely: We're here to help! Get answers to your questions with our live chat feature, available online and within the Mobile App
- Transfer money and pay bills: We've made it easy to manage your money on-the-go. Transfer money between accounts or to other people with Zelle®, and pay bills quickly and conveniently using Bill Pay right within the app.
- Customize, monitor, and manage: Give your accounts nicknames for easy reference, view recent transactions and balances, enable alerts to stay on top of your account activity, and more.
- Know your credit score and report: Know where you stand with unlimited credit score and report access, plus get tips to move your score in the right direction.