Published on Jul 17, 2020
- Collins Video Chat - Receive in-person assistance without leaving the comfort of home (or your office, or your car) from our live agents via your mobile device or deskptop! With Collins Video Chat, you can apply for loans, open new accounts, receive help with Online Banking, discuss your mortgage application, pay bills, transfer funds, and much more.
- Online Banking - With Online Banking, you can view updated balances and transaction history, transfer funds between accounts or to other people, make loan and credit card payments, request an advance from a credit line, pay bills, and more. If you aren't currently enrolled in Online Banking, click here to get started.
- Mobile App - The Mobile App can be used with your iPhone, iPad, or Android device. The app allows you to view account balances, make transfers between accounts, and pay bills through Bill Pay.
- Mobile Deposit - With Mobile Deposit, use the Collins Mobile App to securely deposit checks into your account anytime, anywhere.
- Telephone and Virtual Banking - You can contact Collins Community Credit Union at 800-475-1150, send a message via Online Chat, send us an email, or call the Audio Response Telephone System (ARTS) at 800-592-2787.
- Mail - Deposits and loan payments are also accepted via mail.
Please address all mail to:
Collins Community Credit Union
P.O. Box 10500
Cedar Rapids, IA 52410-9918
To take extra precaution and limit public exposure while conducting in-person transactions, the list below provides additional service options.
- ATM - To deposit or withdraw funds, visit a Collins Community Credit Union ATM. Click here to find an ATM near you, then select "ATM" from the location drop down menu.
- Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) - The ITMs have a live video feature that allows you to connect with a Collins Community Credit Union staff member to conduct financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, and loan payments. ITMs can be found at the Blairs Ferry Road or Wiley branches in Cedar Rapids and the Merle Hay branch, Ingersoll branch, and 86th Street branch in the Des Moines area.
- Night Drop - The night drop at Collins Community Credit Union branches allows you to make deposits and loan payments.