Published on Mar 31, 2020
With Online Banking, you can view updated balances and transaction history, transfer funds between accounts or to other people, make loan and credit card payments, request an advance from a credit line, pay bills, and more.
Registration is easy! Follow the steps below to get started.
- Click here to get started.
- Read through the terms and conditions, check the acceptance box, and click “I agree”.
- Enter the required information and click submit.
Note: If you don't have an email on file with us, please call 800-475-1150 for assistance before continuing to register.
Note: When entering your name, please capitalize the first letter in your first name and the first letter in your last name, so it matches what we have in our system.
- For your security, select how you would like to validate your identity. Complete the validation and continue.
- Create a new password.
- Select security questions and create your secret answers.
- Select a personal image and name the image.
- Review your security questions, secret answers, personal image, and personal image name to ensure the information is correct. Click submit and you’re finished!
Check out the video below for some tips to navgiating Online Banking!
If you need assistance, please call our team at 800-477-1150 and our team would be happy to help you.