Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
With Online Banking, you can view updated balances and transaction history, transfer funds between accounts or to other people, make loan and credit card payments, request an advance from a credit line, pay bills, and more.
Registration is easy! Follow the steps below to get started.
- Click here to get started.
- Read through the terms and conditions, check the acceptance box, and click “I agree”.
- Enter the required information and click submit.
Note: If you don't have an email on file with us, please call 800-475-1150 for assistance before continuing to register.
Note: When entering your name, please capitalize the first letter in your first name and the first letter in your last name, so it matches what we have in our system.
- For your security, select how you would like to validate your identity. Complete the validation and continue.
- Create a new password.
- Select security questions and create your secret answers.
- Select a personal image and name the image.
- Review your security questions, secret answers, personal image, and personal image name to ensure the information is correct. Click submit and you’re finished!
Check out the video below for some tips to navgiating Online Banking!
If you need assistance, please call our team at 800-477-1150 and our team would be happy to help you.