Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All Collins Community Credit Union ATMs will be offline during the update period. While our ATMs will be unvailable, you can utilize any ATM within the privilege status network. Click here to find an ATM near you.
- Check images will not be available in Online Banking during the update.
- ARTS (Audio Response Telephone System), will be unavailable during the update.
- All debit and credit cards will be fully functional during the update.
- To view balances, access your funds, make transfers, and more during this time, please visit Online Banking or the Mobile App. Click here to sign in to Online Banking.
If you have any questions regarding the update, please contact the Member Contact Center at 800-475-1150. Thank you for your membership!