Hey, everyone, we’ve got BIG news! We’re posing a challenge to the community and we need your help. Are you ready? Here it is… save $1 million and help four local charities! Okay, so I know what you’re thinking… no, we’re not asking you personally to save $1 million; it’s a community effort.
Let me tell you how it works.
- Save money by refinancing a loan that you have with another financial institution.
- Your total interest savings will count toward our challenge total.
- When our $1 million goal is met, we will donate $10,000 to four local charities.
Meet our charities…
- Children’s Miracle Network - Donations to Children's Miracle Network create miracles by funding medical care, research and education that save and improve the lives of millions of children each year.
- JDRF – Be a part of the plan to turn type one into type none. With our strategy and your support, we will create a world without type one diabetes. Join us!
- HACAP Food Reservoir – Our mission is to alleviate hunger in Eastern Iowa through community partnerships, education and safe food distribution. The Food Reservoir distributed 2.7 million pounds of food last year to over 100 member agencies in its service area.
- Alzheimer’s Association – Eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
Visit www.CollinsCUSaves.org to learn more, or stop into any CCCU location to be a part of the Community Challenge today!