Hanukkah officially begins tomorrow and Christmas is just 10 days away. Have you finished your holiday shopping yet? I know I haven’t. I had good intentions of starting my Christmas shopping early, but as you know, sometimes life gets in the way.
Here’s a list of some easy last minute gift ideas:
- Socks – Everyone wears socks, and, they come in fun colors and patterns for both men and women
- Gloves – Just like socks, everyone can use gloves. You could go with some cute chunky knit mittens or the more functional tech-y variety.
- DIY coffee mug – What a fun idea! I found this mug on Pinterest (of course), and I’ll be making a trip to Hobby Lobby tonight to purchase the supplies to make my own. And, since you’re not spending a ton on the mug, you can pair it with some hot chocolate or throw in a gift card to your local coffee shop. Click here for instructions.
- Bottle of Wine – You can’t go wrong with a bottle of wine. With a variety of brands and flavors it’s a perfect gift for a man or woman.
- Personalized Phone Cover – I love, love, love this idea! Personalized gifts are great for anyone at any age. And, if a phone cover isn’t what you’re looking for, Shutterfly has a variety of personalized gifts from candles to wall décor and more.
- Water Bottle – Start the New Year off right and give a cool water bottle to keep on a desk in the office or to tote to the gym.
Do you have any go-to last minute gift ideas? Add to our list by sharing with us in the comments below!