Beware of Unidentified Calls or Voicemails About Your Credit or Debit Card
If you receive an unidentified call or voicemail about your credit or debit card, and you believe it to be fraudulent, please hang up immediately and contact us at 800-475-1150. We are available to assist you.
Important Tips: Never provide your credit or debit card information to someone who calls you unsolicited. Be suspicious of any caller who asks for your personal information, such as your Social Security number or bank account number. If you are unsure about the legitimacy of a call, hang up and call us directly at 800-475-1150. We will never contact you to ask for your personal information. A message from Collins Community Credit Union will always include identification.
Although it doesn’t feel like it, spring is here! If you’re like me, you can’t wait to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine, but you don’t want to spend a lot of money. Below is a list of ten ways you beat cabin fever on a budget.
- Go for a walk, run or bike ride
- Start planning your garden
- Open the window, let in some fresh air and sunshine, and conquer that much needed spring cleaning. Pack away your winter clothes and donate unwanted items to charity to make room for your summer stuff.
- Sit out on your porch or deck and read a book
- Go get ice cream
- Go outside and play with your kids. Sidewalk chalk, hula hoops and bubbles are fun and inexpensive.
- Check the internet for free local events
- Look for outdoor volunteer opportunities
- Search Pinterest for DIY project ideas, the possibilities are endless
- Go on a picnic or have a family barbeque in the back yard