REMINDER: Collins Community Credit Union will be performing a core conversion April 27 through May 1. During the conversion period you will experience service limitations as well as branch closures. All branches, including the in-store branches, will close at 5:30 p.m. on April 27 and reopen for business on Tuesday, May 1. To learn more about the core conversion, and to view frequently asked questions, click here.
Although it doesn't feel like it, spring is here! If you're like me, you can't wait to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine, but you don't want to spend a lot of money. Below is a list of ten ways you beat cabin fever on a budget.
- Go for a walk, run or bike ride
- Start planning your garden
- Open the window, let in some fresh air and sunshine, and conquer that much needed spring cleaning. Pack away your winter clothes and donate unwanted items to charity to make room for your summer stuff.
- Sit out on your porch or deck and read a book
- Go get ice cream
- Go outside and play with your kids. Sidewalk chalk, hula hoops and bubbles are fun and inexpensive.
- Check the internet for free local events
- Look for outdoor volunteer opportunities
- Search Pinterest for DIY project ideas, the possibilities are endless
- Go on a picnic or have a family barbeque in the back yard