Looking for your year-end Tax Documents? All paper copies will be mailed to your primary address on file by January 31, 2023. Thank you for your membership!
Although it doesn’t feel like it, spring is here! If you’re like me, you can’t wait to get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine, but you don’t want to spend a lot of money. Below is a list of ten ways you beat cabin fever on a budget.
- Go for a walk, run or bike ride
- Start planning your garden
- Open the window, let in some fresh air and sunshine, and conquer that much needed spring cleaning. Pack away your winter clothes and donate unwanted items to charity to make room for your summer stuff.
- Sit out on your porch or deck and read a book
- Go get ice cream
- Go outside and play with your kids. Sidewalk chalk, hula hoops and bubbles are fun and inexpensive.
- Check the internet for free local events
- Look for outdoor volunteer opportunities
- Search Pinterest for DIY project ideas, the possibilities are endless
- Go on a picnic or have a family barbeque in the back yard