Financial education is an important aspect of any long-term plan. Attend as many virtual workshops as you like. You’ll learn the answers to questions, including:
- The important rules of the road for receiving Social Security.
- How can conservative investments help you face today’s economic risks?
- What sources of income should you draw from and when?
- How to use annuities to guarantee income for life.
- How does behavioral finance affect investment decision-making?
- Social Security and Your Retirement April 12th 6PM CST (Link to Register)
- Understanding Medicare April 19th 5:30 PM CST (Link to Register)
- Income for Life April 26th 6PM CST (Link to Register)
- Women and Investing May 3rd 5:30 PM CST (Link to Register)
- Rollover Planning May 10th 6PM CST (Link to Register)
- The 3 Transitions to Retirement May 17th 6PM CST (Link to Register)
- The Return of Conservative Investing June 14th 6PM CST (Link to Register)
- The Road to Retirement Jun 21st 6PM CST (Link to Register)
- Rethinking Diversification June 28th 6PM CST (Link to Register)
Space is limited, so please make your reservations today. Give our team a call at 319-395-6438 or contact us by email at Dara.Dietz@cunamutual.com with any questions about the virtual workshops.
This workshop is educational only and is not investment advice. If you need advice regarding your financial goals and investment needs, contact a financial advisor. CUNA Mutual Group is the marketing name for CUNA Mutual Holding Company, a mutual insurance holding company, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Annuities are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company (CMFG Life) and MEMBERS Life Insurance Company (MEMBERS Life) and distributed by their affiliate, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, IA, 50677. CMFG Life and MEMBERS Life are stock insurance companies. MEMBERS® is a registered trademark of CMFG Life. Investment and insurance products are not federally insured, may involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by any depository or lending institution. All contracts and forms may vary by state, and may not be available in all states or through all brokers/dealers. Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677. Toll-free 800-369-2862. Non-deposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, inc. is a registered broker-dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America. This message and any attached material are confidential. If received in error, please inform me immediately and destroy the information at once. Any unauthorized use, distribution, or copying of this information is prohibited.
*CRPC® is a registered service mark of the College for Financial Planning®.
*The CFP® certification marks are not affiliated with CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.
© 2020 CUNA Mutual Group