REMINDER: Collins Community Credit Union will be performing a core conversion April 27 through May 1. During the conversion period you will experience service limitations as well as branch closures. All branches, including the in-store branches, will close at 5:30 p.m. on April 27 and reopen for business on Tuesday, May 1. To learn more about the core conversion, and to view frequently asked questions, click here.
What started in 1940 by ten Collins Radio Employees has grown to be one of the largest credit unions in the state of Iowa with over $1 billion in assets, nearly 300 employees, and branches in Cedar Falls, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids, North Liberty, Iowa City, and Des Moines.
At Collins, our vision is to ignite the financial futures of our employees, members, and the communities we serve. To bring our vision to life, we have cultural values and behaviors that define our purpose, inspire our success, and encourage us to connect on a human level. These values are people, wellness, growth, community, and fun. We celebrate the unique differences of our team, promote collaborative thinking, and foster community inside and outside of our organization.
Testimonials from the Collins Crew
-Staff Testimonials Were Gathered From the Credit Union's October 2017 Employee Engagement Survey-
- "Collins genuinely puts time, money, and effort into their employees for training and development. It's great to work for a company who wants to see their employees succeed."
- "The culture here is unlike anything that I have ever been a part of before. It makes coming to work quite easy for me."
- "We have a great culture and I love the direction the CU is going!"
- "Collins has a great culture and work atmosphere. Good work life balance if you have a family. It's an exciting time to work for the company with all the changes and growth taking place."
- "Collins invests in its employees and offers flexible schedules that increases our overall performance. I work for a great team that I feel like supports me. We pick each other up and know who we can talk to when stressed or frustrated. We also offer great benefits and a good tuition reimbursement program that more of us could take advantage of."
- "I Love working for this company!"
"Work/Life balance is promoted and encouraged greatly. I feel comfortable asking for personal time off and encouraged to take time for "me" because a happy home life makes for a happy work life."
Collins Community Credit Union is an EEO Employer. M/F/Veteran/ Disability. We strongly encourage minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply for career opportunities with the Credit Union. View our current job openings and apply online. Please direct all inquiries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.