We are currently experiencing issues with Online Banking Business Bill Pay. Our team is working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Everybody talks about credit scores and how important they are, but how much do you really know about credit?
- A credit score is primarily used by lenders to assess the borrower’s risk of loan repayment.
- There are three major credit bureaus; Equifax, TransUnion and Experian.
- Under the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (the FACT Act), you can get a FREE credit report once a year from each of the three credit bureaus. Visit www.annualcreditreport.com to get started.
- freecreditreport.com is NOT a creditable website!
- Credit scores affect not only your qualifications for loans, but they can also affect your car insurance, and rental application.
- Maxing out credit cards hurts your credit score!
- About 80% of credit reports contain inaccurate information, so by checking regularly you have the opportunity to fix inaccuracies you may find.
- Pay your bills on time.