We are currently experiencing issues with Online Banking Business Bill Pay. Our team is working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Want in-person assistance without leaving the comfort of home (or your office, or your vehicle)? Our live team is here to help, with the new Collins Video Chat service. Apply for loans, open new accounts, get help enrolling in Online Banking, and more, right from your mobile device or desktop. We can't wait to see you soon!
With Collins Video Chat you can:
- Open a new account
- Apply for a loan
- Answer account questions
- Receive help enrolling in Online Banking
- Discuss your mortgage application
- Pay bills, transfer funds, and make loan or credit card payments
- And more!
Collins Video Chat is available to use on a laptop or desktop computer and on your mobile device.
To begin using on your desktop:
- Click here to start the online video chat. You will need a functioning webcam and microphone.
- Enter your name and email address, check “Agree,” and hit “Next.” Make sure your camera and audio are working correctly. Click “Next.”
- If a live service agent is available, select “Video Call Team” to initiate a call. Our live service agents are available Mon - Thu: 8:30AM - 5:00 p.m., Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., and Sat: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
To begin using on your mobile device:
To connect to Collins Video Chat on your mobile device, please download the app by searching "Collins Video Chat" in the Apple App Store or in the Google Play Store. Video banking is not available via the internet browser on your mobile device.
iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.