On June 19, Collins Community Credit Union will be updating and enhancing CU Online logon features. All current CU Online users will be required to enroll or re-enroll in Enhanced Authentication.
What does this mean to you?
- The first time you log into CU Online on or after June 19, you will be asked to enroll/re-enroll in CU Online’s Enhanced Authentication.
Changes you can expect:
- You will no longer see the Security Picture that you currently do. You will create a new Security Phrase that will be seen in place of the Security Picture.
- You will be asked to select and answer new Security Questions. It is important to select questions you will easily remember the answers to. These Security Questions will be randomly asked at any time to verify your identity. If you are unable to answer a Security Question, it will no longer give you a new Security Question. After the question is answered incorrectly so many times your account will automatically be reset.
- You will be asked to select a new Security Phrase. This phrase will be visible in place of your Security Picture. Your Security Phrase should not contain any personal information as it will be visible each time that you log in.
- If you have our CU Online login page saved as a favorite website, this may need to be reset. Please visit www.collinscu.org.
What is not going to change?
- Your Logon ID will not change
- Your Security Code (password) will not change
- You will log in to CU Online in the same place on our website that you always have, the first time you log in, you will go through the Enhanced Authentication process
- This will not affect your Mobile Money – We suggest you log in to a PC and update your security settings, however you will be able to continue to utilize Mobile Money throughout this process
Why is CCCU making this change?
These changes will allow us to update and enhance our CU Online system and continue to grow and offer new and exciting options through CU Online. It will allow our system to become more robust and user friendly as we make updates.
For additional details on this change, please click here for a step-by-step guide and frequently asked questions. Should you experience any issues with this, please contact our Member Contact Center at 1-800-475-1150. It is our goal to provide the very best member service, and we ask for your patience during this transition as there may be a wait time.