We are currently experiencing issues with Online Banking Business Bill Pay. Our team is working diligently to resolve this as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience!
Required Mortgage Documentation Checklist
When applying for a mortgage loan, there are a number of documents you and any co-borrowers may be requested to provide. These documents are needed to verify credit worthiness and provide an overall picture of your financial situation.
The ideal turnaround time for submitting requested documentation is 24 to 48 hours after application. Please keep in mind the types of documents needed may vary based on mortgage type, property and financial circumstances. Additional documentation may be requested at a later time.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact a Real Estate Loan Officer.
- Copy of government-issued identification (Driver’s License or Passport) for each applicant
- Most recent pay stubs covering 30 days of income for each applicant.
- W2 forms from the past 2 years for each applicant.
- Bank account statements from the past 2 months for checking and savings accounts (other than Collins Community Credit Union accounts).
- Most recent 2 months or most recent quarterly 401k, IRA or other retirement account statements (actual statements all pages, including those left blank).
- Investment account (money market, mutual funds, etc.) statements from the past 2 months.
- Non - U.S. Citizens: copy Resident Alien Card or Visa
- Divorce decree and child support order (filed and/or signed by Judge).
- Bankruptcy papers (including all pages and discharge paperwork) if filed within the last 7 years.
- Most recent mortgage statement for all properties currently owned.
- Current year Social Security award letter and annual pension income documents.
- College diploma and/or unofficial transcript if full-time student during the past 2 years.
- Deferred student loan documentation showing what the payment will be once owed.
Complete business returns from the last 2 years, if K-1s show 25% or more ownership.
K-1s for the last 2 years.
How can I submit requested documentation?
Requested documentation may be uploaded securely using our Secure Document Center, or be provided in person or via fax.
Your application confirmation code is required for uploads to the Secure Document Center. Should you misplace your confirmation code, or your application was not submitted online, you can request a confirmation code by clicking on the Request Application Confirmation Code hyperlink in the Secure Document Center. For identity verification purposes, you will be asked to enter your Social Security number and birthdate when requesting a new confirmation code.